Nestled into the wild landscape of Chile’s Patagonia sits the renowned wilderness hotel, Tierra Patagonia. Black sand beaches stand as its back yard as glaciers, valleys and mountains make up the scenery viewed from its windows. This hotel takes wilderness to a new level as it captures the natural resources and twists them into an organic and innovative design that is highlighted from the inside out. Explore the beauty of the pristine Patagonia and retreat back to this secluded getaway for a stay spent in luxury.
Why Tierra Patagonia?
With a commitment to sustainability, Tierra Patagonia, has been crafted to bring guests outdoors without even leaving the hotel. Floor to ceiling windows display the mountainous scene as the award winning architecture keeps guests cozy amongst the landscape. Face the outdoors on a guided hike and retreat back to the hotel to decompress within the in-house spa or library. Guests will also enjoy:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Spa with fire place and bar
- Outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath
- Spa treatments including Reiki, crystal therapy, Shiatsu and hot stone therapy
- Locally sourced meals served in a gourmet restaurant
- Extensive selection of Chilean wines and craft cocktails
- Guided wilderness tours by bicycle, horse and on foot
Already overlooking Torres del Paine National Park, the designers of Tierra Patagonia had a high standard of beauty to compete with. Giving in to the stunning natural landscape, this hotel was crafted in a way that perfectly complements mother Earth herself. Accommodations within this innovative design range from:
- Standard Rooms: Rooms will either have one king sized or two twin beds and will feature a bath tub right within the bedroom. The organic décor is accented with local textiles and handcrafted furniture and the separate bathroom features a shower as well.
- Suites: Taking up two levels, these suites feature a living room and double bedroom. Suites include a bathroom with separate shower, bathtub, traditional art work and a stunning view of the lake.
- Superior Rooms: Also expertly decorated with handcrafted furniture and traditional textiles, these rooms overlook the lake and mountain range. Rooms will have either one king sized bed or two twins and feature a bathroom with separate bath tub and shower.
- Family Apartment: Two superior rooms make up these family style apartments. There are two bathrooms, a stunning mountain range view and separate showers and bathtubs.
Make it Extra Special
As one of the top destinations in South America, Chile is a desired destination on the bucket lists of travelers all over the globe. After experiencing a unique stay deep within the Patagonia, branch out to explore. Consider pairing your stay at Tierra Patagonia with:
- Hiking the Torres del Paine
- Trekking in the Atacama Desert
- Kayaking in the lake district
- Exploring the bohemian neighborhoods of Santiago
- Wine tasting in the central valleys
- Viewing penguins in southern Patagonia
- Taking a side trip to Easter Island
Patagonia is one of the World’s most pristine natural landscapes. Allow Tierra Patagonia to be your guide through this wild terrain and envelope you in luxurious comfort at the end of each adventurous day.