The “Big Apple” not only has a reputation of meeting traveler’s expectations but it is also known for being luxurious and over the top. A rare and historic gem amongst the other hotels, The Pierre, sits on Fifth Avenue, overlooking Central Park in Midtown Manhattan. Although its graceful details may visually place it in the times of Flappers and Gangsters, this hotel has all of the modernity you need to visit New York City in style.
Why The Pierre?
Staying at The Pierre will have you on par with the rest of New York’s socialites and lavish residents as you will literally be in the center of it all. Within a short walk, guests can reach the Museum of Modern Art, Radio Music Hall, Trump Tower, Rockefeller Center and Carnegie Hall. When you’re not off living the dream in the streets of New York, you can look forward to your elegant home base back at The Pierre. Guests are greeted with a smartly dressed concierge team who will handle dinner reservations to personal shoppers, gourmet restaurant offerings and regal looking surroundings. Other benefits of The Pierre include:
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Beauty salon
- Spa and in-room spa treatments
- Two fine dining restaurants
- Renowned afternoon tea
- Live jazz in the lounge once a week
- In-house bar serving craft cocktails
Massive ceilings, gold trimmed paneling and sparkling chandeliers make up just an inkling of the stunning décor. Both chic and graceful, everything from the organic color pallet to vintage accessories makes The Pierre a hotel fit for royalty. These beautiful accommodations can be had as either Guest Rooms, Suites or Grand Suites.
- Guest Rooms: There are six different guest rooms to choose from, all of which feature a marble bathroom, king sized bed, oversized shower heads and a glass shower. Rooms will vary in views over Central Park or the city and each of them has been expertly designed with leather head boards and lavish furnishings.
- Suites: The suites will overlook either Central Park or the cityscape and feature both a bedroom and living room. Marble bathrooms feature soaking tubs, separate glass showers with rain shower heads and exquisite interior design.
- Grand Suites: Every one of these suites is unique. However, they all have been created with luxury and elegance in mind. Silk fabrics, custom-made furniture and glass chandeliers give these suites an aura of refinement. Rooms will feature king sized or double beds, large marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, separate showers and a cozy sitting room.
Make it Extra Special
New York City-you’ve heard about it in the songs, you’ve seen it in the movies and its most likely been one of those destinations that you’ve always dreamed of visiting. When you aren’t basking in the elegance of The Pierre, make sure to venture out and cross some of these New York “Must-dos” off of your bucket list.
- See a Broadway show, preceded by dinner in Times Square
- Visit the top of the Empire State Building
- Take the ferry past the Statue of Liberty and continue on to Ellis Island
- Check out the famous art and music scene in Brooklyn
- Party until sunrise in SoHo or Greenwhich Village
- Go on a shopping spree in the Lower East Side
- Take a side trip to the Hamptons
- Spend a weekend wine tasting in Martha’s Vineyard
New York is the epicenter of architecture, fashion and stylish happenings, make your visit one to remember with a stay in one of the most elegant hotels to grace these famous city streets.