Nestled within fifteen acres of city park, the Rome Cavalieri stands as a lavish retreat amongst one of Europe’s most extravagant cities. With historic roots and a present seeped in an appreciation for art and finery, this structure is an institution within the city.
Why Rome Cavalieri?
Whether it’s a candlelit dinner on the terrace or a molecularly made cocktail at the pool bar, every experience at Rome Cavalieri has been draped in luxury down to the finest detail. From the museum worthy art collection to the gladiator training on offer to guests, this establishment has put an immeasurable amount of effort into creating a space that exudes opulence and luxury. Guests staying at the Rome Cavalieri can also look forward to:
- Michelin star rated restaurants
- A wine cellar with over 60,000 bottles
- Sunday Brunch
- Scenic outdoor terraces
- A fully equipped gym with personal trainers and over 10 different fitness classes
- A pool bar and spa café
- A spa with ten themed rooms and international healing techniques
- Turkish baths
- 4 pools
- Tennis courts
- Roman style relaxation lounge
- Unique cultural experiences on offer
With an interior design taken straight from a museum, it is hard to miss the fact that Rome Cavalieri is considered a masterpiece by its designers. From the marbled spa to the antique tapestry adorned restaurants, the hotel is on the radar of the social elite largely due to its beauty. The accommodations are no exception to the magnificent décor and visitors can choose from suites and guest rooms.
- Guest Rooms: These rooms feature both a living and sleeping area as well as a spacious terrace for in room dining and relaxing. Adorned in traditional Roman décor, guests can enjoy marble bath tubs and stunning views over the gardens.
- Suites: The most luxurious of all, the suites are expertly decorated with famous works of art and furniture. There are glass ceilings, crystal and marble adorned bathrooms and a private roof terrace. Suites include a Jacuzzi, bar, dining area, dressing room, private wine cellar, massage chair and the option to add a personal gym.
Make it Extra Special
The Rome Cavalieri is so enchanting that guests may never feel the need to leave. However, Rome is a city that many wait their entire lives to see and there is much to be explored. Pair your luxury stay with some of these unique and once in a lifetime experiences.
- Train to be a Roman gladiator
- Drive an Italian car around the city
- Visit the Colosseum
- Tour the Vatican
- Take a gondola ride in Venice
- Visit the museums of Florence
- Take a photo with the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Rome is one of the most luxurious cities in the world so why not experience it in the style it deserves?