Situated by the Kapalua bay in Maui, this Ritz-Carlton has adapted itself to the stunning Hawaiian scenery. While this hotel brand is known for its astounding dedication to luxury, it has been able to bend its comforts to give guests the opportunity to explore Hawaii’s natural setting without sacrificing the contentment of its quarters. With the best of both worlds, guests at this hotel will leave with a satisfied sense of adventure and an overall feeling of rejuvenation.
Why The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua?
Most hotel stays are all about you. However, The Ritz-Carlton has found a way to transform this hotel into a lavish retreat that teaches how to appreciate and nurture the environment that you have traveled so far to see. Aside from relaxation, this Ritz offers guests opportunities to join educational excursions that introduce and teach about the environment, Hawaiian landscape and culture. When you aren’t aided in helping the local eco-system, the hotel is offering you the opportunity to improve yourself. From fitness classes and sports lessons to spa treatments, you will leave your holiday more well-rounded than you came.
Hotel guests will experience
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Option to train at the Kapalua Golf Academy
- Optional snorkeling excursions
- Whale watching from December 15th until April 15th
- Option to join guided hikes
- Complementary activities including : Meditation, garden tours, fitness classes, hula lessons
- Fitness center
- Pool cabana rentals
- Spa equipped with steam rooms, cedar sauna, heated whirlpools
- 7 dining options serving Japanese cuisine, fresh seafood, local dishes, light fare, breakfast buffet, Bloody Mary bar and homemade pastries.
Designed to be bright, open and airy, the hotel’s rooms and suites wake guests with an invitation to the natural surroundings and sees them to bed with a comforting nudge. Each room has been carefully decorated to be unique as if you were staying in the home of a fantastic friend. Guests will have the choice between a room, suite or residence and each distinct category has its own benefits, beautiful décor and innovative features.
- Rooms: With a view of the ocean or pool, these rooms all stand at 440 square feet. Rooms will have a balcony, floor to ceiling windows, one king sized bed or two queens and a bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower.
- Suites: Either facing a garden or ocean view, these rooms range in size between 900 square feet and 2,560 square feet. The suites feature a marble bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub, powder room, separate living room and balcony. If choosing the Ritz-Carlton Suite, they will also receive a second balcony, separate dining room and a walk-in closet.
- Residences: These luxurious accommodations overlook views of either the gardens or ocean and range in size between 900 square feet and 2,550 square feet. These rooms have king sized beds, marble bathrooms with soaking tubs and separate shower, balconies, living room en-suite, partial kitchen, dining room and traditional island art. Choosing the more lavish of the Residence choices, guests will also have an additional bedroom, fully-equipped kitchen and an additional bathroom.
Make it Extra Special
Hawaii is viewed as a dream destination for many people all over the world. If you are making the journey to this much loved destination, make sure to get out of the hotel and explore what’s around. Activities and destinations around Hawaii fill the bucket lists of many, so make sure to check some of your dream experiences off the list. How about trying…..
- Hiking along the coast of Kauai and waking up to ocean views after camping along the trail overnight
- Scuba diving at the Molokini Crater to see reef sharks and sea turtles
- Visiting Volcanoes National Park
- Learning to surf in Oahu from November through February
- Experiencing an authentic Luau in Oahu
Hawaii truly is home to everything that makes an irresistible travel destination. From its wild landscape to its distinct and apparent culture, dive into its adventure and rest your head in luxury at the Ritz-Carleton at Kapalua.