Aware that, for most travelers, Galapagos is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and sailing through aboard this luxurious yacht is everything you expect it to be. Starting in either San Cristobal or Baltra Islands, the M/Y Grace yacht, embarks on journey around the Galapagos Islands. Guests are welcomed to join this cruise in absolute luxury and allow the crew to show them the flawless natural landscape, Darwin style. Experience what this famous intellect saw with a full 360 degree view from the yacht’s lavish deck.
Why M/Y Grace Yacht?
The crew on M/Y Grace yacht know that taking to the seas can be a challenge, but with no better way to view the Galapagos, they have arranged for every bit of the exquisite ship to nurture and comfort you while you head out on the exploration. Attempting to make the vessel just as beautiful as the view, the interior design and deck plans have been meticulously created to provide the most luxurious yachting experience guests have ever witnessed. When aboard the M/Y Grace, passengers can look forward to:
- On-deck dining
- Exclusive stern lounge
- Cozy saloon social area
- Sunbathing deck
- Wine cellar with an extensive collection
- On-deck lounge and bar
- Buffet style breakfast and lunch
- Gourmet dinner
- On-deck Jacuzzi
When you aren’t enjoying the amenities and views from the deck, you will have an equally lavish room to retreat back to . Design is key to making these rooms feel like home amongst the high seas and no corner of them have been left without attention. Guests can choose from these five cabins:
- Queen Premium Staterooms: Located on the Carolina Deck, these rooms feature 1 queen sized bed, portholes and a beautiful private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Twin/Queen Premium Staterooms: Situated on the Carolina Deck, these rooms have two twin beds that can be changed into one queen as well as a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. They feature portholes for stunning scenery right from the comfort of the room.
- Premium Stateroom: Located on the Carolina deck, this room features both a queen and twin bed. Guests will enjoy a private bathroom with walk-in shower and portholes.
- Master Suites: Situated on the Albert deck, the master suites feature one queen-sized bed, private bathroom with a walk-in shower and windows.
- Twin Suites: Located on the Albert deck, these suites are equipped with two twin beds that can be converted into a queen. These cabins have windows as well as a private bathroom with walk-in shower.
Make it Extra Special
A visit to the Galapagos Islands is no doubt an ultimate bucket list experience, however, you should consider pairing this exploration with some other worthy adventures around the country. For a well rounded journey around Ecuador, try adding some of these activities onto your itinerary.
- Taste your way around Ecuador by sampling the traditional cuisine
- Kayak and snorkel around the islands
- Visit the city of Cuenca, a World UNESCO Heritage Site
- Explore the county’s infamous Incan archeological site, Ingapirca
- Wander through historic Quito
- Discover the wonders of the Galapagos Islands on foot
The exotic animals and plant life on the Galapagos Islands have inspired explorers for years. Come see what all the fuss is about without giving up the luxury and comfort of a hotel.