Regarded as the number one boutique hotel in all of Croatia, guests are welcomed into the 5 star establishment of Monte Mulini, in Rovinj, Croatia. This Leading Hotel succeeds in combining natural materials and comfort with elegant design, offering the modern traveler a sanctuary for relief and relaxation. With its national park setting, luxury spa, infinity pool, extensive wine cellar & world class dining experiences, guests can make choices, not compromises!
Why Monte Mulini?
Both inside and out, the staff strives to give you a unique experience through both pampering and impressing. With their renowned head chef and internationally acknowledged sommelier, Monte Mulini is rapidly making a name for itself as a fine-dining destination, unsurpassed in the region. For a wine-oriented gastronomy experience, the Wine Vault’s traditional design and contemporary art details conjures an atmosphere of intimacy. Additionally, a wine list incorporating 550 Croatian and imported labels compliments the French cuisine. Other benefits of staying at the Monte Mulini include:
- A Zen Spa
- A three-floor wellness center
- Vitality bar
- Beauty and massage treatments
- Beach and lobby bar
The luxury Maistra Hotel Monte Mulini has 98 rooms and 15 suites, all offering unparalleled luxury holidays in the unforgettable surroundings of Rovinj.
Each room and suite come equipped with large balconies overlooking panoramic views of the picturesque cove and protected Zlatni Park Forest. High-tech functionality does not detract from the style and intimacy of the custom-made furniture and warm colored décor. Bathrooms are spacious, featuring natural materials, twin basins and walk-in ‘tropical rain’ showers. Guests will have the choice between the Superior rooms and Suites which include:
- Every elegantly furnished room was created with a modern twist and offers a panoramic view of the sea and greenery through the large glass-walled balcony. Additionally, rooms have been adorned with paintings of renowned Croatian artists, thus reflecting the artistic orientation of the hotel.
- Suites are mostly situated in a separate annex to the hotel, offering unsurpassed luxury and privacy. The annex is built to blend in harmoniously with the abundant Mediterranean greenery. Suites enjoy an area from 57 to 84 square meters over either one or two floors. These accommodations also come with:
- Two complimentary bottles of mineral water each day
- Handmade local sweets and chocolates
- One wine and olive oil tasting
- VIP bathroom amenities
- Three course dinner for two, excluding drinks, in the Mediterranean restaurant.
Make it Extra Special
From its coastline to its cities, Croatia is beautiful, dramatic and largely mysterious. Head away from the luxurious setting of the hotel and give yourself the chance to explore.
Try adding these exciting attractions and sights to your visit.
- Explore the culture of Dubrovnik
- Visit the charming resorts of Trogir, Korcula, Split
- Go sailing on the Adriatic Sea
- Visit the UNESCO site, Diocletian’s Palace for the Roman ruins
- Take a boat cruise down the Dalmatian Coast