Miami has a reputation for being home to the fit, fabulous and opulent. To pay homage to Miami’s lavish trimmings, the Mandarin Oriental has established itself to be quite fitting of the luxurious scene. Located on Brickelle Key, this private beach backed resort makes you feel just as fabulous as you thought you should on a visit to Miami.
Why The Mandarin Oriental?
Time spent in Miami is all about treating yourself. The Mandarin Oriental makes pampering yourself both under the sun and out, more than feasible. From spa treatments on the beach and cocktails by the pool to a 5-star dinner and romantic bath in an elegant suite, Mandarin Oriental shows you what luxury really feels like.
Guests can look forward to:
- Two elegant restaurants serving Peruvian, American and Asian cuisine
- Bar and lounge with live music and craft cocktails
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Private beach
- Fitness center
- Classes in Tai Chi, belly dancing, yoga, Qi Gong and personal training
- Three-floor spa with an extensive list of treatments
- Pool bar with tapas and sushi
- Infinity pool
With a combination of art deco and oriental flare, the rooms and suites have been elegantly designed to constantly remind guests of Miami’s standards of luxury. Colorful artwork, modern furnishings and cutting edge technology welcomes guests each time they return from the beach or an evening exploring Miami nightlife. Accommodations range from rooms to suites and combined suites and although different, each has a gorgeous view of either the city skyline or Biscayne Bay.
- Rooms: Each room features either one king sized bed or two doubles. Guests will have access to a working desk, scenic balcony and depending on which one you choose, additional armchairs. Goose down bedding, a separate bath and shower, and even a strobe light will help you party and relax when you aren’t exploring the city.
- Suites: Suites will come equipped with either one king sized bed or two doubles and have a sitting area and work desk. The marble bathrooms feature separate showers and soaking tubs and beautiful wraparound balconies. Some suites feature a powder room and all of them feature goose-down bedding.
- Combined Suites: These suites are perfect for families as they are spacious and have multiple bedrooms. They also feature marble bathrooms with soaking tubs and separate shower as well as a sitting room and spacious balcony.
Make it Extra Special
Miami is a one of a kind destination that often graces the bucket lists of both American and international travelers. If you aren’t lounging on the beach or being pampered in the spa, pull yourself away from the resort for some of these Florida adventures.
- Take an air-boat ride and spot gators in the Everglades National Park
- Visit Disney and Universal Studios
- Explore the Florida Keys
- Swim with manatees in Crystal River
- Snorkel in Biscayne National Park
- Take a cruise to New York, Alaska or the Caribbean from Miami’s primary port.
Miami exudes luxury and there is no better way to vacation in this world famous city than in style. Let Mandarin Oriental be your ambassador to over the top Miami.