A resort just as inspirational as the destination. This Lithuanian accommodation is a destination within itself as each part of the eco-resort is an experience or attraction. Get steamy in their Russian bath house and eat organic creations straight from the onsite garden. Spend an afternoon at their newly unveiled spa, arrive by luxury car or by helicopter. Indulge deep within the forest of the nearby national park or melt into your bed, never parting with comfort and luxury.
Why The IDW ESPERANZA RESORT?
IDW ESPERANZA wants its visitors to see Lithuania for its natural beauty. From beaches and lakes to forests and wildlife, guests here will not only experience nature by sight, but also through their pores and their taste buds. Guests visiting this eco-sanctuary can look forward to:
- Activities like tennis, snowmobiling, ice fishing and basketball
- Three restaurants using organic and local ingredients
- An exclusive wine cellar on site
- A Russian Bath House
- Innovative spa treatments including their must try cloud chair
- Pool and sauna
The rest of the resort had to be impressive if its creators wanted guests to leave their rooms. Expertly designed by a creative staff, each room has been turned into a mini oasis and destination within itself. Guests can choose from:
- Exclusive Villa: Overlooking the lake and forest, this villa has two bedrooms, a living room and a private terrace. Soak it up in the walk-in shower, make breakfast in the kitchen or enjoy the butler service that can bring meals to your large dine-in table.
- Classic Room: More spacious than standard rooms, the classic offers up a king sized bed as well as a single. With hard wood and heated floors and a luxurious, marble bathroom, you will feel like royalty.
- Standard Classic Room: Perfect for couples, this room will overlook either the lake or forest. Get cozy with the heated floors and king sized bed.
- Classic Room Terrace: Spend time outside on your sunny terrace that overlooks either the forest or lakes. There are heated floors, marble bathroom and a spacious living area to relax.
- Junior Suite: This room lets you bring “home” with you when visiting Lithuania. Perfect for families, it has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of space to spread out. It overlooks the forest and has plenty of cozy amenities to make it really feel like home.
- Charme Super Lux: For the ultimate luxury experience, you’ve got to stay in this suite. A bedroom and large sitting room are just the start when it comes to special features. You will be treated with luxury in mind from beginning to end. View beauty as you overlook the lake or just take a look around the suite itself, carefully designed to exude luxury and creative spirit.
Make It Extra Special
The resort and surrounding areas won’t leave you wanting for more. Opt for one of their special packages or get out and discover what else Lithuania has to offer.
- Sign up for the 4 day rejuvenation package which includes spa therapies, meals and accommodation
- Do the winter package focusing on cold weather sports and activities
- Eat your way into happiness with their culinary package
- Take a tour of the WWI and WW2 sites
- Tour the Cold War sites
Nature, pampering and a bit of history, what are you waiting for?