“Huvafen Fushi” is Maldivian for “Dream Island” and you can see why.
This is how the dream starts at one of the iconic Maldives luxury resorts. Soaring over the sea, gaze down at rings of islands in circles of white and brilliant blue. Skip over the waves in your aquatic limousine.
Why Huvafen Fushi?
Streaks of yellow, red, silver, indigo dart like the strokes of an abstract painting. Pale blue butterflies hover in the currents. And a giant grouper coasts in a prehistoric lumber through the waters. Explore the many things to do in Maldives. Set sail above – in dhonis, catamarans, kitesurfing, kayaking or taking to the skies in a seaplane over the gem-tone waters of the Indian Ocean. Try from:
- Beauty and relaxation treatments in the underwater Spa
- Seven dining options including bespoke fine dining
- A full watersports program
- Ocean exploration by dhoni, catamaran, kayak or seaplane
- Expeditions with the in-house marine biologist
- Avant-garde entertainment featuring local artists
- Luxury private boats with 24-hour crew
- Deserted island massage experiences
- Sunset wedding ceremonies
This Luxury Resort in the Maldives feature starry nights and sunny days bathe you in the beauty of the island. Every bungalow and pavilion gifts you with a private pool. Immerse in its cooling waters in your free-from-prying-eyes courtyard ashore or atop a lavish sundeck over the lagoon.
Make it extra special
If you’re looking to make your stay magical, say ‘I do’ in a coral cathedral or barefoot on a stage of pure white sand. Share a love as crystal clear as the waters of the Indian Ocean and vast as the horizon before. Spectacular weddings in Maldives, underwater, on a private beach, or beneath the ivory sails of a Dhoni at sea – celebrate your commitment amidst the grandeur of nature.