If you want to experience Vietnam, really experience it, the best way to do it is from its waterways. Functioning as the life blood of this great country, the bays and rivers of Vietnam are flowing with floating markets, villages and natural formations. Sitting at 55.29m in length and 10.43m in width, the Au Co ship offers passengers a truly cultural experience amongst some of the most famous destinations in Vietnam. Live in luxury as the Au Co guides you through Ha Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Bai Tu Bay and Cat Ba Island.
Why Au Co?
Culture is imperative to Au Co, but experience is even more so. With a perfect mix of the two, you will find yourself dining on regional Vietnamese cuisine as you watch the limestone pillars of Ha Long Bay pass you by. The ship is a cradle of luxury that offers you much more than modern facilities but a place that feels like home while exploring the ins and outs of a foreign culture. This combination of culture and lavish living includes:
- Restaurant and bar serving locally sourced cuisine, both Vietnamese and international
- Spa room and open-air spa area
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Adventure activities such as squid fishing, kayaking and biking
- Bamboo boat tour to a floating village
- Tai Chi
- Cultural talks
- Cooking lessons
- Tea ceremony
Au Co is aware that spending three days cruising the Tonkin Gulf can be tiring. This is why, they have gone to great lengths to provide an on-ship experience that is relaxing and revitalizing between adventures spent exploring by land and water. Every inch of the ship was created with Feng Shui in mind and although each of the five suites are distinct, they all offer stunning views of Ha Long Bay. Available suites include:
- Deluxe Cabins: Ranging from 20 to 25 square meters, these cabins come with a choice of double or twin beds, lounge chairs, coffee table and a wood finished shower with a glass-enclosed stall.
- Grand Deluxe Cabins: Characterized by their panoramic windows, these cabins are 20 square meters and equipped with an en-suite bathroom. Their minimalist design and handcrafted furniture add to their elegant feel.
- Executive Cabins: Situated on the upper floor, these rooms were created with floor to ceiling windows that show off the seascape views. The décor is a blend of traditional and modern as they have been crafted with hardwood floors, chic furnishings and handcrafted décor.
- Long Quan Suites: Exuding luxury in a private setting, these suites sit at 36 square meters and overlook the bow of the ship. Relax inside this traditionally styled suite or on the deck of your private terrace.
- Au Co Suites: The most spacious out of all, the Au Co suites are 40 square meters and sit at the aft of the boat with the most incredible views. Enjoy the private terrace with a bottle of complementary sparkling wine.
Make it Special
Vietnam is a dream destination and Ha Long Bay is a site that people travel thousands of miles just to witness. If you want to make your experience there go beyond the cruise, consider some of the other adventures that Vietnam has in store. Try pairing your cruise with some of these unforgettable experiences:
- Visit fruit orchards and floating markets on a boat tour of the Mekong Delta
- Immerse yourself in Saigon’s history by touring the presidential palace and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Trek through the ethnic mountain villages of Sapa
- Experience the historic cities of Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi
Let Au Co Cruises introduce you to the stunning Vietnamese landscape and make sure to continue your adventure deep into the culture and scenery even after the cruise.