Swaying coconut palms, pristine seas and jungle laden landscape is exactly the scene at the Four Seasons on Koh Samui. Located by the Gulf of Siam, Thailand’s third largest island sits amongst marine parks, coral reefs, ancient pagodas and natural waterfalls. The Koh Samui Four Seasons has taken advantage of its lavish setting by creating a custom designed resort that has been inspired by the natural beauty and magic of this tropical setting.
Why Four Seasons?
This resort doesn’t want to merely offer its guests gorgeous natural beauty right outside their doors, but it would rather bring the landscape inside. Incorporated into every facet of life here, Thai culture, tradition and organic well-being can be found intertwined with the usual order of business. From the traditional spa and sports facilities to the authentic dining experiences and educational opportunities, guests will live in luxury amongst the wild of the tropical jungles. Other resort highlights include:
- Outdoor showers and tubs
- Indoor rain showers
- Spa treatments including children’s treatments, Muay Thai recovery, beach and couples massages
- Options for meditation and yoga classes
- Two restaurants including a beach bar and pop-up restaurants
- Muay Thai training and gym
- Pool and tennis courts
- Library which provides books and kindles
- Options for private dining experiences
- Options for activities such as scuba diving, water sports and private cruises
No corner of these suites has been left unattended when it came to the interior design. To give the illusion of an authentic jungle hut, the décor has been hand selected to recreate the natural feeling of the resort’s surroundings. From traditional artwork, chic furnishings, bathrooms that rival the spas and living areas that bring the luxury outdoors, guests will feel like royalty amongst the tropics. Accommodation at the Four Seasons can be had in either a villa or private residence.
- Locations that range from a private beach to secluded hillsides and close walks to the coast.
- King sized bed and options for additional twin sized beds
- One full bath and an outdoor shower in the case of the beach villa
- Hillside location that overlooks the Gulf of Siam
- Can accommodate a range of 4-15 people depending on the style chosen
- Will have at least one king sized bed and additional twin beds depending on the size
- At least one full sized bathroom and powder room with an outdoor shower
Make it Extra Special
Thailand is a fascinating country filled with rich culture and absolutely stunning natural beauty. Venture beyond the beach and pair your Thai vacation with some of these must-have experiences:
- Take cooking classes in the foodie centered city of Chiang Mai
- Explore the Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha in Bangkok
- Join a meditation or yoga retreat amongst Buddhist monks
- Snorkel and dive amongst the renowned coral reefs of Koh Toa and Koh Nang Yuan Islands
- Visit an elephant rescue sanctuary and spend the day interacting with these gentle giants
Thailand is one of those locations that hosts much more than just one of your bucket list experiences. Spend your time there in luxury while fulfilling adventures you’ve always dreamed of having.