Hotel Cascais Miragem
So close, yet so far. This saying builds the foundation around an experience at Hotel Cascais Miragem. Bordering the Atlantic, this hotel keeps it guests close to Portugal’s most desired sites but just far enough to ditch the crowds of the city. From yoga classes, Turkish baths and helicopter tours, there is more than one way to experience this 5 star, luxury resort.
Why Hotel Cascais Miragem
A dip in the infinity pool and a buffet breakfast will prepare you for a day spent exploring some of Portugal’s most famed corners. Gallivanting to the World UNESCO Heritage site of Sintra and roaming the land of writers, poets, and kings in Estoril, you return to the oasis Cascais Miragem to unwind in the lounge with an exotic cocktail.
Besides its ideal location, this hotel offers guests:
- Easy access to the country’s best golf courses and beaches
- Two restaurants with Portuguese and international dishes
- A chic bar and lounge
- A health center with personal trainers and a selection of fitness classes
- Babysitting services
- Optional excursions such as helicopter tours, horseback riding on the beach and yacht tours
- A spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish baths
Interior design was top priority when creating the rooms and suites of the Cascais Miragem. While the choices differ, they were all designed with the standard for luxury and ultimate comfort.
- Standard rooms –Overlook the Palmela park, Estoril and Cascais as you enjoy a drink from the mini-bar.
- Superior Rooms – If you choose one of the Superior rooms with a private terrace, you can enjoy panoramic views of Estoril, the sea or the gardens. These rooms also offer a king, queen or two twin beds and have a bath and private shower.
- Deluxe Rooms – Every Deluxe room has a private terrace that can overlook the Atlantic, Estoril coast and Bay of Cascais. Guests can choose either a king, queen or twin beds and can enjoy a bath or separated shower.
- Junior Suites – Enjoy VIP amenities while overlooking the ocean on the private terrace. These rooms include a separate sitting area, working desk, bath, separate shower and a king sized bed.
- Suites – These rooms feature a large living area and spacious terrace with ocean views. Uniquely decorated from the others, these suites typically feature a Jacuzzi.
- Suite Presidential – The most extravagant of them all, the Presidential Suite features a guest bathroom, living room and dining area. Luxury seeps into the bedroom with the king sized bed, walk in closet and bathroom featuring Jacuzzi and television. Best of all, the ocean view from the terrace.
Make it Extra Special
With the convenience of its central location, there is no excuse not to explore some of Portugal’s most famed sites. Make the most of your trip and consider some of these bucket list worthy experiences.
- Kite surf at Guincho beach
- Golf at one of the top 5 courses in the country
- Visit the historic town of Estoril
- Visit the largest casino in Europe, Casino of Estoril
- Party at club Tamariz on the beach
- Visit Sintra UNESCO site
- Explore Lisbon
Portugal has a lot to offer and all of it can be accessed from the luxurious base of Hotel Cascais Miragem. Come explore!