Antarctica is on the agenda for travelers who aim to outdo themselves
Awoken by excitement, and not entirely certain if you were graced with sleep at all, you swing your legs out of bed and dress for the day. An entire afternoon of exotic adventures awaits and you dress warmly to prepare. Stepping outside, your very breath forms clouds and you lower yourself in the kayak, ready to warm your body as you paddle past the islands and icebergs of the Antarctic. Each swipe of the oar in the blue green waters takes you closer to squeaking penguins, playing by the shore. While you take a break on the beach, you look around you, filled with wonder for this strange place and how it could change so quickly from a forbidden land at the end of the Earth to a piece of your heart.
Antarctica is on the agenda for travelers who aim to outdo themselves. Despite its location, this winter wonderland is not out of reach. Not many get the chance to visit this unique ecosystem and those who do aren’t quick to forget it.
Make your experience truly unforgettable by including:
- Views of the magnificent mountains, towering icebergs, and ice formations that make up the dramatic Antarctic landscape.
- A cruise aboard the sturdy Zodiac landing craft in search of leopard seals.
- Kayaking excursions in protected waters, paddling around icebergs as penguins swim nearby.
- Walking on shore amidst thousands of penguins, including Gentoo, Adélie, and Chinstrap.
- Exploring the world’s last great wilderness in the company of a team of top naturalists.
- Taking a guide-led ice trek.
Want to cross the ultimate travel destination off your bucket list? Here’s how……