look off the terrace and peek down on friends and family waiting amongst the gardens
Like a set from a fairytale film, the magic exudes from the historic estate that will soon be the location of the most romantic afternoon of your life. The beauty of the period era rooms perfectly complements the sophistication of the events and as you dress for the occasion, you look off the terrace and peek down on friends and family waiting amongst the gardens for your debut. As you wait for one another at the altar, you look out over the glistening lake and ancient ruins, waiting to replace the sight with the one thing more stunning; each other. You say your vows and celebrate in the style of royalty before retiring to your castle quarters, like a true king and queen.
A wedding day is a work of art and the location is the canvas, paint your perfect moment with this castle’s colorful pallet of luxuries:
- Historically decorated and furnished accommodations with ensuite bathrooms
- An entire wing available for large groups and bridal parties
- Personal chef available for catering
- A special appearance of an Earl and Countess
- Romantic boat rides on the lake
- Afternoon tea
- Historic ruins and beautiful natural landscape for wedding photography
Want to feel like royalty on your big day? Give yourself a real fairytale ending.